Instructions for Use: Candle Care
- When burning scented candles, it is important to remember that there is an open flame involved, increasing the risk of fire in the home. Safety precautions such as the following should be taken:
- Never leave a candle unsupervised. Choose where you burn your candle carefully keeping the flame away from drafts, curtains, papers and other flammable items around the home.
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
TRIM THE WICK
- Always trim your wick to about 6-8mm before you re-light your candle. This will ensure a long lasting candle, minimize soot and remove any mushrooming of the wick left from the previous burn. But be sure not to over trim your wick as you may not be able to re-light your candle.
- Just a tip: If you do not have scissors on hand to trim the wick a nail clip will do just fine.
- If you do not trim the wick regularly, if the candle is in a draft or is left to burn too long you may get a “mushroom” of carbon on the end of the wick. This may cause some soot to collect on the inside of the container. If this happens, extinguish your candle, wait for it to cool, wipe off the carbon marks with a clean damp cloth and re-light.
- Burn time:30-40 hours. Please burn 2-3 hours at a time.
- Please remember the soya candles are hand poured, not massed produced. Although all effort is made to ensure consistency, every candle will be different.
- Although the candle color is baby blue the hue may differ as some candles contain essential oils. This may will effect the coloration of your candle.
- The top of your candle may also appear slightly uneven, this is also a sign of wax being hand poured.
- Do not leave your candle in direct sunlight .It will not affect the candle in any way, it just loses its original color.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com